Infertility is a medical problem.Approximately 30% of Infertility problem is due to Female and male Factor and others causes is Unexplained.There are different treatment for Infertility problems.Most Doctors advice you need not to worry unless you have been trying to conceive for atleast one year and under 35.If you are of age over 30 and not concieved you should have a history of painful periods,irregular cycles,Miscarriage.
The treatment may be decided based on the condition of the couples.Treatments For Infertility problems include
- IVF ( In Vitro Fertilisation )
- ICSI ( Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection )
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphological Sperm Injection )
In this IVF Treatment it is the process in which eggs are removed from ovaries and then mixed with sperm in a laboratory culture dish.IVF Treatment can be recommended to people with
- Fallopian tubes are blocked
- You have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Other techniques such as fertility drugs or intrauterine insemination ( IUI ) have not been successful.
- The male partner has fertility problems but not severe enough to require intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Using donated eggs or your own frozen eggs in your treatment
Visit Us : www.best-hospital-infertility.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org