IVF in GFRC is a Better choice
GFRC IVF Team has 18 years of experience and becomes India's premier provider of infertility treatment, IVF and other Assisted Conception Treatments for the past two decades. We have uniquely strong commitment to research and we are at the forefront of latest ART management protocols.
For better chance
Through our pioneering science and personal- professional care and support, couples can be assured of our dedication at every step towards giving them the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby.
For greater care
We also understand the emotional investment required when considering and undergoing assisted conception. We also have a counseling service that is available to all patients of the clinic before, during, between or after treatments also. It provides much needed support and intervention during periods of high stress, allowing them to privately explore and discuss their thoughts and feelings about infertility.
The advantages of GFRC services on Infertility:
- Our laboratory technologies are the most modern in the world.
- Our world-leading success rates - "Take Home Baby Rates" and track records, with BLASTOCYST CULTURE - prooves that Blastocyst Transfer is a gold standard technology for day to day practice of ART.
- We recognize problems early by investigations to find out, whether there are additional factors that may interfere with a successful pregnancy.
- We have India's widest experience at Single Embryo Transfer/ Single BLASTOCYST TRANSFER which can increase the chance of a live born baby for younger women, since multiple gestations augments the maternal / perinatal morbidity and mortality.
- We are collaborated with a genetic laboratory to test the genetic potentiality of embryos (PGD) to give the best possible chance of a successful pregnancy through a healthy embryo transfer.
Trained in Blastocyst culture by leading scientist prof. Arif Bongso In NUH, Singapore in 2000
Started ICSI Treatments & Laser treatments as early as 2002 to augment success rates.